Click above for an
interactive BAD BAG
Anatomy of a BAD BAG
Why are BAD BAGS the Best American Duffel? Because we craft them with the best materials available. And we construct them to extreme tolerances. Hey, we travel too! We don’t want a bag to fall apart. Ever.
So every BAD BAG features:
- Rugged but soft 1,000-denier CORDURA® nylon fabric, urethane-coated for water resistance.
- Double-stitching and taped seams throughout.
- Nickel-plated, welded, no-rust hardware that will never let you down.
- Two-inch, 6,000-pound break-strength seat-belt webbing encircling each bag to ensure longevity, strength, and uniform weight distribution.
- Cross-stitched and box-stitched handles and stress points for extreme durability.
- Beefy #10 YKK zippers: rugged enough to hold even overstuffed loads.
Plus such nice touches as:
- Flat-bottomed construction for stable, easy loading.
- A large clamshell opening that makes loading bulky items easy.
- Large, lockable zipper pulls help keep everyone honest, and ensure that all your gear arrives with you. Plus they’re easy to use even when you’re wearing mittens.
- Two inside pockets to keep your gear organized. The SP Model adds two outside pockets.
- A wide, soft leather grip with a snap closure pulls the two main handles together and provides all-weather performance, wet or dry.
- The wide, clip-on shoulder strap is nicely padded; won’t gouge your shoulders.
- Sewn-on ID holder.
- Compression straps with Fastex® side-release buckles and lash patches compress your load and allow you to lash items like tent poles, rod cases, and foam pads to the outside of the bag.
- The BAD BAG #1.5 “Baby Bad” has a built-in bag in the bottom for storing shoes or dirty clothes after your trip to the gym.
Rolling Duffel Features
- End trunk handles provide extra carrying options and make stashing and retrieving a breeze.
- The BAD BAGS ATB I comes with dual webbing handles on the nonwheeled end to increase stability as you navigate airports, train terminals, and less-civilized environs. The ATB II comes with extendable trolley handle.
- Triple rails and an internal stiffening plate help guide the BAD BAG ATB rolling duffels over the roughest terrain...and prevent bag-sag.
- Durable in-line skate wheels are compact and oh-so-smooth. Pulling a BAD BAG ATB duffel down the street or trail is not only a breeze...it’s a pleasure!